My embroidery floss storage box is full.
More than full in fact. So it’s time to make new ones. I decided not to use wallpaper glue this time around, instead I used home made “mod podge”. The recipe is very simple, approximately 40% white wood glue, 60% water. Shake or stir, and that is it.
I was too lazy to use fabric, so I found some paper rests from a wedding album I made some years ago. The paper is a bit on the sweet side, so I put it on randomly, to play down the cuteness factor.
One was not enough, so I made another. That one is covered with cutouts from a destroyed book. The paper is actually rests from some lovely paper roses I have been making for the upcoming confirmation party. They are not with me at the moment (they were used as decoration in the music school) but I will get them back and upload a photo tomorrow.
This one will be full soon enough. I have a lot of floss that has not been sorted yet.